For over a century, Charles Sturt University has been committed to assisting local citizens in improving their own lives and communities. “The wisdom of respectfully knowing how to live well in a world that is worth living in,” is one of the university’s most essential words, and it is at the heart of all Charles Sturt University stands for.
Today, it is Australia’s leading local university, reaching out globally to provide access to cutting-edge online education, that’s why the university offers scholarships and research funding to students all over the world; it’s a business, government, and community partner; it helps people every step of the way to ensure they can contribute to making the world a better place to live, with fields of study ranging from animal science and agriculture to health and computer science to law enforcement and education.
About The Scholarship:
- Host University: Charles Sturt University;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: Graduate and Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 5,000$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Available Subjects: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: February 22, 2022.
The CSU Foundation Scholarship is now available for all Graduate, Undergraduate and International Students in all fields at the Charles Sturt University, Australia.
Charles Sturt University is committed to ensuring that all students excel in their studies by providing convenient teaching facilities. At Charles Sturt University, students improve their competencies, which can assist them in the professional world.
Scholarship Benefits: Charles Sturt University will be contributing $5,000 to enable them to successfully conclude their training in Australia for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- To be accepted, the candidate must be a full or part-time tuition paying international student;
- Identified financial need.
To receive a scholarship, candidates are required to be admitted to the university. Then they must apply for the scholarship.
Candidates are required to meet the university’s entrance qualifications.
- Submit a current curriculum vitae;
- ATAR or its equivalent;
- Academic records from former school.
Conditions of Language:
For the majority of classes, international students must demonstrate the English Language Proficiency (ELP) criteria that are required of them:
- To furnish proof of a high level of English language study;
- With no single performance test result under 5.5. With an Academic IELTS score obtained during the past 2 years with :
- Overall rating of at least 6;
- achievement of a credential judged to be equal to the Academic IELTS qualification and its minimum requirement scores by Charles Sturt
Full guide here (official website)