- To Join Our Official JAMB Online Tutorial Group Click Here
- Join Our Telegram Channel For Latest Updates click here
- Follow us on our Facebook Page For Latest Updates Click here
How To See Private Friends on Facebook Easily
Do you want to see hidden friends on Facebook? Then this article is for you.
Are you struggling to find a friend on Facebook? Do you suspect someone has unfriended or blocked you? Well, Facebook has a lot of privacy features that can make it difficult to find someone. However, there are still some ways to find hidden friends on Facebook in 2023. In this article, we will discuss 6 ways to find hidden friends on Facebook in 2023. So let’s get started!
Facebook is technically the most popular social media network due to the fact that it has the largest user pool of about 2 billion users. So it’s possible that you might need to view someone’s hidden friend’s list one day.
Facebook has a range of features that its management always looks to improve as time goes on and this is what makes Facebook one of the most used applications in the social media world.
But, this hiding of account is one of the modifications of the Facebook features but there are also some tricks to be able to see hidden friends list on Facebook.
In the next few minutes, I’m going to show you how you can see someone’s hidden friends on Facebook. If you noticed, so many Facebook users have started hiding friends cos of the fear of cloned accounts and for privacy issues.
Just grab a bottle of coke, sit back and relax..
I know a lot of people want to see those private or do I say hidden Facebook friends.
How To See Someone’s Hidden Facebook Friends
1. Use the Friend Finder
First method I will recommend in revealing hidden friends or Facebook is the “Friend finder method”. With this approach you can identify the close friend list of an individual on Facebook. But you need to have at least one shared link with the person whose friend list you intend to view. With the Friend Finder Page, you can see the mutual friend list between that individual you are targeting and the common link that you share.
- Login to Facebook and search for the ‘Friend Finder Page’.
- As you keep scrolling the page, you will come across the mutual friends section
- Now, find the name of the individual whose friend list you want to see. You can see the person you both mutually know.
2. Graph Search
This method is the easiest way to see someone’s private Facebook Friends.If you want to find the find list of a certain individual, you can make the most of the Chart Search feature from Facebook. For example, let’s say that you want to view the hidden friend list of Mark who resides in Chicago and works at Facebook. Then you should input ‘people working at Facebook and living in Chicago’ in the search bar. This will give you a list of individuals who can possibly be on Mark’s friend list. This Facebook feature filters individuals based on the keywords that you insert.
3. Facebook Friend Mapper extension
Now this method of seeing private private Facebook friends requires you to first install the Friend Mapper extension to your web browser. It is a very efficient and automated method of finding the hidden friend list of your targeted individual.
- Go to Google Chrome and install the Facebook Friend Mapper extension.
- Now log in to your Facebook account, head over to the targeted individual’s account and enable the extension. Once done, you will have another tab ‘Reveal friends’ available.
- When you click on the tab, the extension automatically starts scanning data and gives you the entire friend list.
4. Identify Mutual Friends
The first and easy method to view hidden the friend list of some individuals using the mutual friend’s feature.
Open the Facebook app.
Find the ID of the hidden friend’s profile.
Also, collect the ID of your mutual friend.
Insert the IDs in the given URL.
You will a list of hidden mutual friends.
URL to Use: https://www.facebook.com/target_name/Friends?and=Friend_of_target.
As you enter this compiled URL in the search bar, you can see all the hidden mutual friend list of these two users.
5. Another Method
Log in to Facebook and then open the profile page of the friend of the Facebook user you want to see.
Open any person created post or image, find “fbid =” copy the number after it but end before the “&” character.
Open a new tab and paste https://www. Facebook.com/search/100034868239441/friends. change the number between “SEARCH/……/ friends in the previous one you have copied.
Press the enter key to search and the person list of hidden friends on Facebook will show.
With these steps, you can view the hidden friends’ list of Facebook users and search for who you are looking for on your user’s friends list. You should also be aware that there is another google extension called “Facebook friend mapper” that can also be used to see someone’s friends list if hidden from you.
The last but not the least on the ways to see hidden friends on Facebook is using the Social Revealer. You have to understand that a friend list on Facebook that has been hidden can still be accessed and viewed. However, you are required to own a Facebook account because before you can access the social media platform you need access to a Facebook account.
Once provision has been made for that, you can now proceed on your quest on how to see someone’s hidden friends on Facebook. You will need a Personal Computer with Google Chrome installed on it, then follow the steps below;
- Visit the Google Chrome web store and install ‘Social Revealer’
- After installation, open your Facebook account by logging in at facebook.com
- Proceed to the profile of the person’s friends list you want to see.
- Now open the ‘’Social Revealer” extension and click on “See Friends”
- A new tab showing the Facebook user’s Facebook friend list will be opened.
So these steps mentioned above will help you easily see someone’s hidden friends list as well as mutual friends. It should also be noted that there is another Google Chrome extension such as “Facebook Friend Mapper” that can be used to complete the task of seeing someone’s hidden friends on Facebook. Basically, when someone hides their friend’s list from you or the public in general, this is a way around to get to see those hidden friend list.
6 Top Ways To See Hidden Friends on Facebook
Use Facebook’s search bar
The first and easiest way to find hidden friends on Facebook is to use the search bar. Just type the name of the person you are looking for in the search bar, and hit enter. If the person is on Facebook and has not blocked you, their profile will show up in the search results. You can also filter the search results by location, workplace, and other details.
Check your friend’s friend list
Another way to find hidden friends on Facebook is to check your friend’s friend list. If you suspect that you are no longer friends with someone, try looking for their profile on your friend’s friend list. You can also use the search bar on your friend’s friend list to find a specific person.
Use Google search
If you can’t find someone on Facebook, try using Google search. Just type the name of the person you are looking for followed by “Facebook” in the Google search bar. If the person has a public profile, their Facebook profile will show up in the search results.
Try Social Catfish
If you are still unable to find someone on Facebook, try using Social Catfish. Social Catfish is a reverse search engine that can help you find hidden profiles on social media platforms. You can use Social Catfish to search for someone by name, email, phone number, or username.
Create a fake account
Creating a fake account is not recommended, but it can be a last resort if you are unable to find someone on Facebook. Just create a fake account with a different name and profile picture, and send a friend request to the person you are looking for. If they accept your friend request, you can confirm that they are still on Facebook.
Use a Facebook friend finder tool
There are several Facebook friend finder tools available online that can help you find hidden friends on Facebook. These tools use advanced algorithms to search for someone on Facebook based on their name, location, workplace, and other details.
Finding hidden friends on Facebook can be a daunting task, but it’s not impossible. In this article, we discussed 6 ways to find hidden friends on Facebook in 2023. These methods include using Facebook’s search bar, checking your friend’s friend list, using Google search, trying Social Catfish, creating a fake account, and using a Facebook friend finder tool. However, it’s important to respect people’s privacy and avoid creating fake accounts.
- Can I still find someone on Facebook if they have blocked me?
- No, if someone has blocked you on Facebook, you won’t be able to find them or see their profile.
- How can I find someone on Facebook without their name?
- You can try searching for them by their email address, phone number, or username.
- Is it legal to create a fake account on Facebook?
- No, it’s against Facebook’s terms of service to create a fake account.
- How can I protect my privacy on Facebook?
- You can protect your privacy on Facebook by adjusting your privacy settings. You can choose who can see your posts, profile information, and friend list. You can also limit who can send you friend requests and messages.
- Is it possible to find someone on Facebook if they have deactivated their account?
- No, if someone has deactivated their account, you won’t be able to find them on Facebook.
In conclusion, finding hidden friends on Facebook may seem difficult at first, but there are several methods you can use to find them. However, it’s important to respect people’s privacy and avoid creating fake accounts. By using these methods responsibly, you can connect with old friends and stay connected with new ones.
Thanks for reading how to see hidden friends on Facebook..
❤️UndergragraPlease do well to drop a comment if this has really helped you. Thanks❤️