Applications are now being accepted for Government of Austria Scholarships, which are funded by the Austria Development Corporation. Applicants may apply for Undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degree Programs. How to Get a Full Scholarship in Austria So read this post all the way to the end. Because this Austrian Government Scholarship is open to people of all nationalities. It was a great blessing to be able to study in Austria. Austria is a member of the European Union.
Scholarships will be awarded to all selected students at Austrian universities. There are over 100 academic majors available, including Health Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agriculture Sciences, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Technical Sciences, Human Medicine, Humanities, Arts, and many more.
Austria Scholarships for International Students are a fantastic opportunity to study in Europe. This is a grant for Short Term Research in Austria. Depending on the degree, the duration of this grant can be one year or five months. The Republic of Austria Government Scholarships cover all expenses related to housing, tuition, and allowance. More information is provided below:
- Applicants must not have studied either do any work in Austria in the last six months before getting a scholarship.
- Open to All the Nationalities Except Austrian Citizens.
- Must have Bachelors Degree for Masters Program and Have Bachelors and Masters Degree for PhD program.
Doctoral students: 40 years (born on or after March 1, 1981)
MS & BS students: 35 years (born on or after March 1, 1986)
- Fully completed Online Application form “Application for a Scholarship of the Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria”
- CV and a project plan must be included in form.
- 2 letters of recommendation from university lecturers.
- Confirmation of supervision by a supervisor at the chosen Austrian university.
- Scanned passport (showing the name and picture of the applicant)
- University graduation certificate of your diploma, master, Ph.D. or doctoral studies at a university outside Austria.
Applicants can do research in the following fields.
- Natural Sciences
- Technical Sciences
- Human Medicine
- Health Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Social Sciences
Financed by funds of the Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research (BMBWF).
Monthly scholarship,1.050 EUR
Health insurance: OeAD scholarship holders need to have health insurance for the duration of their stay in Austria. The costs for the insurance is Funded by Scholarship Organization.
Accommodation: It is possible for OeAD scholarship holders to book accommodation with the OeAD Housing Office. The monthly Bill will be paid by the Austrian Scholarship.
Travel Costs: Applicants from countries that are neither members of the EU nor members of EFTA, EEA, or OECD can be granted a travel allowance.
Government of Austria Scholarships 2022 Details
- Country: Austria
- Course Level: Short Course, Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Funding: Full Scholarships & Partial Scholarship
- Nationality: Developing Countries and ADC’s priority countries.
- Deadline: 1st March 2022
How To Apply
The Applicants will Apply Online for the Republic of Austria Scholarships. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Government of Austria Scholarships.