- Join Our Telegram Channel For Latest Updates click here
- Join our WhatsApp TV For Latest Updates Click here
The Gates Cambridge Scholarships are highly prestigious international scholarships awarded to exceptional applicants from non-UK countries to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree at the University of Cambridge.
Gates Cambridge Scholarships are a comprehensive financial support program for students studying at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom. The program covers tuition fees, maintenance allowances, travel, visa expenses, and other related costs. It also offers discretionary funding for academic development, family allowances, and fieldwork. The application deadline is 5 December 2023 or 4 January 2024 depending on the course. Application includes citizens of any country outside the UK, applicants pursuing full-time residential courses, or already students at Cambridge.
- To be considered for a the Scholarship you must complete the section to apply for admission to a course and a College place and the Gates Cambridge part of the funding section. Gates Cambridge has access to the full application for admission and funding when reviewing applications. See full application process.
- outstanding intellectual ability
- leadership potential
- a commitment to improving the lives of others
- a good fit between the applicant’s qualifications and aspirations and the postgraduate programme at Cambridge for which they are applying
For more information, visit the official scholarship webpage.