- To Join Our Official JAMB Online Tutorial Group Click Here
- Join Our Telegram Channel For Latest Updates click here
- Follow us on our Facebook Page For Latest Updates Click here
Why can’t I login my JAMB Profile? See how to recover lost JAMB password
To recover a lost JAMB password can be very easy, trust me. Help I cant login my JAMB Profile? I can remember my JAMB password and email how will I retrieve it? Your JAMB email and password is very important,just like your jamb profile code. Having access to your JAMB profile is very important.
Especially for the fact that if you are eventually offered admission, you must log in to your JAMB profile to accept or decline the admission.The major things you need to login to your JAMB profile are your email address and password. And this isnt necessarily the password you used for your Gmail account..
So what happens if you forgot your JAMB password?
If you forgot your JAMB password or email address, you’ll be limited from doing several things. In this guide, you’ll learn how to retrieve or reset your JAMB profile login details.
But do you remember that after creating your JAMB profile using your mobile device, you’ll receive a profile code(please do not misplace the number you used to register for Jamb) .
With that profile code, you can purchase your ePIN at any vendor or approved CBT centre. Also, you need to complete your profile registration at an approved CBT centre.While completing your registration, you’ll need to create a login detail, which is usually an email address and password(you know this already) .
Now, a lot of people forget those login details. But, so long as you remember certain things, you can retrieve it.
How to retrieve JAMB password with email
How can I recover jamb password with email? Help I forgot my Jamb Profile passwordShall we beginAs at the time you created your JAMB profile either at a CBT centre or by yourself, do you remember that a message was sent to your email address containing your profile creation details.
That’s what we are going to look for right now This message contains your name, date of birth and password.
To recover your lost JAMB password using this method,
- Step 1 – login to your email address
- Step 2 – go to the search box, just like the one in the picture below
- Step 3 – search for “jamb registration ” You’ll see something just like the picture below
- Step 4 – After youve gotten your details, go back to jamb portal and input it
What if you have forgotten your email password
- Login to Gmail.com
- Click on forgot password
- Then you will be asked for the last password you remember..
- Its really easy… You can successfully get your account back
- If it’s successful you will see something just like the picture below
How to retrieve/reset JAMB password from JAMB portal
This method doesn’t work every time but you can use this method to recover your jamb password through jamb portal.
- Visit the JAMB eFacility login site.. Jamb.org.ng/eFacility or (during the COVID-19 pandemic.. Jamb now uses http://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility../)
- After getting there, you’ll see forgot your password click here to reset.. Click on it
- Enter the email address and the date of birth you filled in during registration and click on “Get password reset link“.
- login to your email account and click on click on the reset link (If you don’t see the message in your inbox, also check your spam mails).
- The reset link will redirect you to the JAMB portal and ask you to choose a new password. Do that and login to your account using the password you newly created.
Can you see how easy it is?Now if you couldnt successfully recover your Jmab password using Jamb portal… Then you have to try the last option..
How to retrieve your JAMB password via sms
To reset your JAMB password using sms.. You need to send “PASSWORD email” to 55019 using the phone number you used to register for Jamb.
.e.g Password Undergragra@gmail.comAfter that you will recieve a message looking like the picture below
After completing the steps above, you may receive a message telling you “We are sorry, the page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or had processing error or is temporarily unavailable.”. Please do not worry about this message. Just go ahead and check your email inbox for the password reset link.
If you have any questions please use the comment box.. Message or call me on 07012830086
I remain Undergragra, Your favourite education blogger
♥ UndergragraPlease do well to drop a comment if this has really helped you. Thanks❤️