- To Join Our Official JAMB Online Tutorial Group Click Here
- Join Our Telegram Channel For Latest Updates click here
- Follow us on our Facebook Page For Latest Updates Click here
Pictures of OOU Hostel accommodation and hostel fees 2022/2023
Is hostel compulsory in OOU?
No! Hostel isn’t compulsory in OOU. It is not made compulsory for everybody and it is not even enough to accommodate all the students in Olabisi Onabanjo University.
However, it has been made compulsory for some departments or let me say faculties.
- Medicine and surgery.
- All Engineering Departments.
- Fine Arts.
If you are in any of the department/faculty above, you are to pay the hostel fees. If you are not, you are allowed to rent a house outside the school.
Does Oou have hostel?
Yes Oou has hostel but off campus and a school hostel.
How many hostels are in OOU?
There are three  different hostels in Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye.
How much is OOU Hostel Fees for 2020/2021?
OOU Hostel Fee
- Sycamore 120,000
- Bevers. 70,000
- Ventures 60,000
See also : Pictures of Fuoye hostel Note It is a one-time payment and you can’t pay it twice or thrice.
About OOU school Hostel
- There are matrons or patrons that you are going to meet at the hostel for payment.
- They are going to give you the account number to pay to; you can then go to the bank inside the school to pay.
- You are going to take the bank slip back to them.
- You are going to be given a receipt after you have successfully made the payment.
- Make sure you do photocopies for reference purpose.
See also : pros and cons of staying on campus Pros and cons of staying off campus
Oou Off Campus Hostels
You know not everyone can actually stay on campus.
Just like every other school out there, Oou has off campus hostels..
But the major issue is security and it all still boils down to your choice. Thanks for reading this post about pictures of oou hostel accommodation and oou hostel fee